05 July 2013

No 7: July.


I am very, very bad at doing dishes. And putting away my clothes after washing them.
I've always been messy. Ask my mom.

-----------------------

JUNE GOAL RECAP:
++I did read a bit more! I read a fantastically eyeopening and uplifting book called Weakness Is Not Sin by Wendy Ulrich, as recommended by my friend Myke. I also did a bit better reading The Book of Mormon every day.
++My sister-in-law (the same one who just got married) and I started a long distance book club with a couple of her friends. We're reading Wild by Cheryl Strayed because my friend Christina loves it.

NO CLOTHES BUYING UPDATE:
++I used my J.Crew gift card that I got from Jeff for Christmas to get two shirts. I think I'll really regret using it so quickly come October.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found it uplifting! I'm finding myself wanting to read it again already. She is the best.

    ReplyDelete