27 June 2013

Current Crush: Pastel Pretties.

T2B, L2R: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

I know that it's summer. I know that traditionally neons are for summer. I know that pastels are typically reserved for spring. (Groundbreaking) But thus far in my life, I cannot get behind a neon color palette. Even if it's paired with neutrals. And even though I try so hard to pledge my loyalties to the autumnal muted color schemes that are so hip, pastels are always what makes my heart flutter most.

Favorite pastel Pinner: Laura Hunter of I Love Crafty
Favorite pastel blogger: Scathingly Brilliant
Favorite poet who uses the phrase "pastel pretty": Bradley Hathaway in On Being Joyful and Content

*NOTE* Included in this collage are other obsessions of mine: kitchens, Marie Antoinette, juxtaposition, Blythe dolls, cookies that look like other things.

3 comments:

  1. I am loving some of those paint colors. And the ice cream cone cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes yes yes! I love it all. x


    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete