17 June 2013

No 6: June.


We've been on the go a lot lately.
I just want some down time.

Book suggestions?

-----------------------

 MAY GOAL RECAP:
++I bought fabric for pillow covers, but didn't get to sew them before we left for Idaho. We were traveling with Jeff a lot last month, too.
++I did get to help sew 72 chair sashes for Jeff's sister's wedding!

NO CLOTHES BUYING UPDATE:
++I'm starting to feel the weight of this goal. I just really love clothes.
++My dad bought me two skirts from Goodwill and my mom bought me a shirt. Kind of cheating but not really...right?

2 comments:

  1. Read wild by Cheryl strayed!!! Best book of my life. And the interestings by meg wolitzer and the fault in our stars by john green

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still impressed you haven't personally bought clothing haha. And look we didn't go to the mall once whil you were home!

    ReplyDelete