07 March 2013

No 3: March.


Sorry, but I can't tell you what this is right now. Spoilers.

-----------------------

FEBRUARY GOAL RECAP:
++This goal was an epic fail. I'm just really afraid to make art since I've graduated because I feel like there are all of these expectations on me (even though there probably aren't any at all because BYU-I married with child art grads aren't expected to contribute to the art world). I art journaled once and it was horrible and I didn't open up my sketchbook for the rest of the month.
++Also, probably wasn't a good idea to do back to back monthly goals that consisted of me doing something every day.

NO CLOTHES BUYING UPDATE:
++Still going strong.
++Bought two of the same shirt in different colors because they were $1.16 each and I had birthday money.

3 comments:

  1. dang girl, i admire your no buying skill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I miss the bulletins from myspace too! I loved them so much. Your blog is super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so impressed that you held strong to your no clothes buying in Chicago! You go bby!

    ReplyDelete