18 May 2013

The best day.


Sunday was the best of days.
All the days with Jeff and Ezra are good, but this one was especially great.
Jeff and Ezra spoiled me all the day long.

We went for a mid-afternoon picnic after Ezra's nap.
It was one of the best times of the day for making memories, but one of the worst times of the day for making pictures (harshest light ever).


I'm grateful to be one third of this little Poole Family unit.
And that no matter how weird, grouchy, or sad I am, they still give me more love than I deserve.

You da best, boys.

-----------------------
The truth is that there are a lot of people 
like you, us, with strange hobbies or 
talents or gifts and we try to hide it 
because we're afraid that it makes us 
seem weird or it will turn people off, but 
that's a mistake. What makes me unique 
has brought every person I love into 
my life.
--Pushing Daisies

3 comments:

  1. Sweetest. You Pooles are lookin' good soaking up those summer rays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you and your cute family :)

    ReplyDelete