1. Maverick. For the frozen yogurt and hot chocolate.
2. Living across the street from Porter's.
3. Certain Rexburg eateries including The Cocoa Bean, the taco bus, and Domino's.
4. Idaho friends and Idaho family.
5. Being able to walk/bike everywhere.
But seriously I want Mav hot chocolate so bad right now.
And WHY is there not a Domino's in Fort Wayne?
Also. Even though Hobby Lobby is 4x the size of Porter's, it's 80% cheap home decor. And their scrapbooking paper and fabric selection is horrible.