24 November 2010

Thanksgiving Break.


Good things about Thanksgiving Break 2010 (so far):

1. $5 lunch at Sammy's.
2. Little Sean's surprise birthday party.
3. Getting snow boots and new tires right before a huge blizzard.
4. Making banners and brownie bites for Danielle's bridal shower.
5. Learning how strategic Bryce is at Clue and how bad I am at Apples to Apples.
6. Sleeping in and snuggling lots.
7. Getting an e-mail from our wedding photographer saying our gallery is almost ready (!!!).
8. Doing personal projects and not school projects.
9. Watching as much of Pushing Daisies (my favorite show of all time) as I can.
10. Almost getting all the painting done that I want to in our apartment.
11. Getting snow boots and new tires right before a huge snow storm hits.

 

Bad things about Thanksgiving Break 2010 (so far):

1. We are in the middle of a blizzard.
2. Lack of homework doing on my part.
3. Jeff has to work and I have to not work.
4. The final episode of Pushing Daisies is not on the Internet ANYWHERE.
5. T-Break=almost finals time.



1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate you telling people I am strategic at clue. I've actually thought about going into detectinism. From now on just call me Sherlock Woodhouse

    ReplyDelete